Monday 25 October 2010

Fashion Transcending Genders?

Hi guys!

Sorry for my lately absence but I've been very busy (with some new and successful projects) and it's been difficult to be focused enough and keep on sharing my daily sources around blogs with you all. But fortunately this interest in fashion (and some sort of sense of style) I've started writing for the famous website Fashionbeans.com.
These are very recent news and maybe a cause of my absence once the first article must be the most important and the one that will show your personal writing style that should obviously be improved each time I decide writing.

Well I hope you enjoy the article and thank you for the good luck wishes. Please find the link below.
Obviously Looks&Tips will keep on updating you with the latest trends, because as you already know:
all the trends come from your daily style!




Marcos

No comments:

Post a Comment