Friday 29 October 2010

A pretty jungle!


Hi everyone!

I've been looking around and I've been noticing that at least in the city I live it has turned into a whole jungle! Not that there are tigers, lions, palms or falls out there but because I can only see leopard prints around. It is on tunics, trench coats, t-shirts, leggings, ... everywhere! And so I've came across with the idea of writing a new post about it with new inspiring streetlooks but then I'd be writing about something I've already done. Solution: to post pictures showing leopard prints in some kind of more original and "not so seen" places as a hat, a pair of shoes, shorts and a belt...

I really like this kind of print on girls, some of them look just perfect. I think I'm able to say it's a pretty jungle out there, don't you think?

Trendy Crew

The Sartorialist

Streethearts

Vanessa Jackman

Trendy Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment